Dyslexia Awareness Week was on 4 - 9 November 2019
Thank you to everyone who took part.
Our posters for the week highlighted the strengths and creativity that dyslexia can bring to the workplace:
- Check out our website for children and young people aged 8 - 18 and download a poster here.
- Have a look at our Twitter and Facebook posts
- If you’re a teacher, sign up to the 3 free online Modules on the Online Addressing Dyslexia Toolkit. Or, if you work in Community Learning and Development, see this online module which will give you a greater understanding of dyslexia.
- Check out our leaflets for children, parents, adults and employers.
- Join Dyslexia Scotland and be part of a growing membership across Scotland – you can join or renew online and we have individual and family memberships.
- Got a question about dyslexia? Contact our Helpline today.