Dyslexia: My Wider World
This year's theme helped us highlight the many ways that dyslexia can play a part in someone’s life.
Here are some ways people got involved:
- Our poster campaign:
- 50,000 were distributed across Scotland. Read the story of the ribbon here.
- A range of events took place across Scotland.
- We promoted our website for children and young people aged 8 - 18. Download a poster here.
- We gave out a children’s presentation or general presentation to raise awareness in schools, workplaces or in the community.
- We encouraged teachers to sign up to the 3 free online Modules on the Online Addressing Dyslexia Toolkit. If you work in CLD, there's also a free Module to help create a supportive learning environment.
Join Dyslexia Scotland and be part of a growing membership across Scotland .