Dyslexia Awareness Week will be on 2 - 7 November 2020
Due to Coronavirus, most of our events will be online. Details will be shared here in due course.
Dyslexia Awareness Week 2019
Our posters for the week highlighted the strengths and creativity that dyslexia can bring to the workplace:
- Check out our website for children and young people aged 8 - 18 and download a poster here.
- Have a look at our Twitter and Facebook posts
- If you’re a teacher, sign up to the 3 free online Modules on the Online Addressing Dyslexia Toolkit. Or, if you work in Community Learning and Development, see this online module which will give you a greater understanding of dyslexia.
- Check out our leaflets for children, parents, adults and employers.
- Join Dyslexia Scotland and be part of a growing membership across Scotland – you can join or renew online and we have individual and family memberships.
- Got a question about dyslexia? Contact our Helpline today.