DyslexiFest, 'Celebrating all things dyslexia'
Following DyslexiFest Glasgow in October 2019, we are excited to be hosting another Dyslexia Festival on Saturday 7 March 2020 in Stirling. The event will have something for everyone with an interest in dyslexia. Everyone welcome - drop in to this free event at any time - places for Masterclasses need to be booked (see below). Please note that we cannot operate a waiting list for Masterclasses which are fully booked - it is possible that some people who book places might not attend and there may be spare spaces on the day, but obviously we cannot guarantee this.
- Assistive Technology Masterclass - book free places at http://bit.ly/DyslexiaAssistTech
- Parent Masterclass - book free places at http://bit.ly/DyslexiaParents
- Adult Masterclass - book free places at http://bit.ly/DyslexiaAdults
- Exhibition area - click here to see a list of exhibitors
- 1-to-1 advice from Helpline staff and volunteers
- Career info drop-in
- Information stands
- Pop up shops
- Mini cinema and talks by exhibitors
11am - 5pm, The Barracks, Forthside Way, Stirling FK8 1QZ
Click here for a poster.
For any enquiries please contact email@example.com
With thanks to the Scottish Government for funding these events.