Topic: Coronavirus / Lockdown Dyslexia Question and Answer Session
We will be discussing adult dyslexia issues such as:
- Working from home but haven't been given reasonable adjustments?
- Changed work pattern making you stressed?
- Having difficulty making best use of any free time?
- Just want to share with others dyslexics how hard you find the current circumstances?
If you have any questions about the Adult Network (Stirling) meetings or if you would like to book a place for this online meeting, please email Helen Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org . Only those who have emailed me and requested a place at this meeting, will be sent the meeting code and password.
Further 2020 meeting dates:
- Saturday 12 September @11am
- Saturday 5 December @11am