Are you a Dyslexic College or University Student in Scotland?
Join us for a dyslexic student peer to peer support meeting, where you will meet like-minded people and have a chance to learn from other students just like you. This event will be hosted by Dyslexia Scotland on Tuesday 6th April 2021 from 6:30pm until 8:30pm. This meeting is free to attend, but booking is required as places are limited.
We plan to discuss the following questions:
1. What are the challenges of being a student this year (during the pandemic)?
2. How has this year compared to the previous year?
3. Do you have any tips or strategies that you'd be willing to share?
4. Do all students know what they are entitled to, as a dyslexic student?
5. What are the challenges of studying full-time or part-time?
This meeting will be facilitated by Adult Network Facilitator, Liz Rodger, with support from Dean Smith (PhD student at Stirling University) and two of our Young Ambassadors, Rachel Miller and Emma Malins.
If you would like to attend this meeting, please register in advance, via the following link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. If you have any queries about this meeting, please email [email protected]