Members' Day and Annual General Meeting
Saturday 17 November 2018
Our Members’ Day will be held from 10.45 am - 3.00 pm at Stirling Enterprise Park, John Player Building, Stirling FK7 7RP. Click here for the full programme of the day.
Refreshments will be provided at 10.45 am and a buffet lunch will be provided at 1.15 pm. There is free car parking available.
The Annual General Meeting will take place at 12.30 - 1.15 pm. Click here for the AGM agenda and here for the AGM notification. All the other AGM papers including the Accounts, Annual Report and summary reports and Voting mandates are in the Members' Message Board area of this website - or see the list of links below.
The programme will feature guest speakers Laura Cave-Magowan, a dyslexic illustrator, and Alastair Low, Artist at Ninja Kiwi, creator of Lowtek games. Our displays will include stands about our work, Laura’s designs, Alastair’s games and dyslexia themed t-shirts by dyslexic entrepreneur Smart Hopewell.
If you would like to attend, please let us know (for catering purposes) on email@example.com or 01786 446650 by midday on 10 November.
Not a member? Join here today.
To view, download or print any papers for the AGM, click the relevant item(s) below:
- AGM Agenda Notification 2018
- Annual General Meeting Agenda 2018
- Members' Day Agenda 2018
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting - November 2017
- Dyslexia Scotland 2018 Signed Accounts
- Annual Report Summary 2018
- Summary Financial Report 2018
- Briefing paper - appointment of new Directors
- AGM 2018 Proxy Mandate
- Guide to proxy voting 2018
- Note on voting by post 2018
- Map and directions to STEP