We're excited to let you know that in a few weeks' time Dyslexia Scotland's website will be changing.
We made the decision to improve our online presence to be more dyslexia-friendly and to offer our members and visitors a better online experience. Thanks to media and communications company Kaleidesope (and with funding support from the Scottish Government), we feel that our new site is going to be a great reflection of our brand and ethos and a great way to kick off our journey to a dyslexia-friendly Scotland.
What stays the same?
- You'll still find us here at www.dyslexiascotland.org.uk
- Information and resources on dyslexia from the existing site will move across
- Events, news and contact details will still be there for you
- Recite Me text reader - you can continue to read or listen to our written content (and access it in many different languages)
- More colour on the site, more images and videos
- We'll have an online shop for Dyslexia Scotland merchandise and goodies
- Our blogs will become part of the new site - no need to navigate to another site
- Improved members’ area with online membership renewals and exclusive content
Our launch date is still to be confirmed but we wanted to prepare you for the exciting change. Keep an eye on social media for updates about our changeover.