Saturday 21 November 2020
Our online Members’ Day will take place from 11.15 am - 2.30 pm via Zoom. Click here for the full programme of the day.
Members’ Day: Five of our Young Ambassadors will share the top three highlights of their roles at Dyslexia Scotland and our Ambassadors Paul McNeill and Rossie Stone will talk about their exciting ‘Mission Superheroes’ primary school programme.
Annual General Meeting: this will take place online at 12.15 - 1.00 pm. Click here for the AGM agenda and here for the AGM notification. All the other AGM papers, including the Accounts, Annual Report, summary reports and voting mandates, can be downloaded below – or in the members’ section of our website.
If you would like to attend, please email us on [email protected] by midday on 18 November. We will send you details of how to join the meeting on Zoom once you have registered.
Not a member? Join here today.
To view, download or print any papers for the AGM, click the relevant item(s) below:
- AGM Agenda Notification 2020
- Annual General Meeting Agenda 2020
- Members' Day Agenda 2020
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting - November 2019
- Dyslexia Scotland 2020 Signed Accounts
- Annual Report Visual Summary 2020
- Summary Financial Report 2020
- Briefing paper - appointment of Director
- AGM 2020 Proxy Mandate
- Guide to proxy voting 2020
- Note on voting by post 2020